Monday through Thursday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
St. Louis Campus, Finney Building, 1st Floor
Main entrance on the bridge between Finney and Cook.
- Refer to the Course Catalog for specific program and course information.
- Refer to the Student Handbook for policy details on grades, academic probation, attendance, registration deadlines, transfer credit, and graduation requirements. Contact the Registrar’s Office with any inquiries.
- Transfer credit evaluation: Official transcripts must be sent directly from the other college’s Registrar’s Office to this office by e-mail or mail for evaluation. Official transcripts issued to student in sealed envelope will be accepted.
- Graduation evaluations performed by Registrar’s Office. No graduation applications required.
- Good Standing – minimum career GPA of 2.0
- Academic Probation
- Students placed on probation have one semester to raise their career GPA to at least 2.0 to return to Good Standing.
- Students placed on probation who achieve a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 but their career GPA is below 2.0 will be placed on Extended Academic Probation.
- Students placed on probation who fail to meet the minimum semester GPA of 2.0 and career GPA of 2.0 will be dismissed from the College.
- Extended Academic Probation
- Students placed on extended probation have one semester to raise their career GPA to at least 2.0 to return to Good Standing or they will be dismissed from the college.
- Academic Dismissal – Students dismissed from the college must contact the Admissions Office if they wish to apply for acceptance to return to the college for a future term. Completion of an academic success plan with the Student Success Office is part of the readmission process.
Latin Honors for Graduation
- Ranken awards Latin honors as follows:
- 3.5 – Cum Laude
- 3.75 – Magna Cum Laude
- 3.9 – Summa Cum Laude
- The listing of graduates, degrees, and academic honors for Ranken’s graduation ceremony is preliminary and subject to final degree requirement evaluation by the Registrar’s office.
- For purposes of the graduation ceremony, Latin honors will be calculated by the Registrar’s office as of the 40th day of the student’s final semester.
- For diploma and transcript purposes, Latin honors will be calculated after final degree audits are complete.
President’s List Status
- Ranken Technical College has established the “President’s List” to recognize the academic achievement of students. This list is published at the end of each semester and is available in the Registrar’s office.
- To be eligible for this honor, students must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed at least six credit hours
- Received no final grade of D, F or WF in the awarding semester
- Earned a 3.75 career (cumulative) grade point average at the end of the awarding semester
Log in to your InsideRanken.org account and review:
Holds – Resolve any holds on your account (view under Academics tab of InsideRanken).
Financial Aid – Resolve any outstanding items (view under Finances tab).
Payment – Submit first payment and set-up a payment plan for any student with an account balance (view under Finances tab).
Only Authorized students can order/purchase books and tools.
- All students are pre-registered in all required courses upon admission. View your registration history on your InsideRanken account.
- Changes to your registration must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- Changes or withdrawals before the class begins incur no cost or grade assignment.
- Changes or withdrawals after the class begins are subject to the grade assignment and charges/refund policies detailed in the Student Handbook.
- Not attending classes is not an official withdrawal.
- After the term begins, administrative withdrawals resulting in WF (Withdraw Failing) grades occur for students who exceed the allowable number of absences in a course as stated in the Student Handbook’s Attendance.
- Program Changes must be submitted in writing to the Registrar’s Office and will be processed for the next available term. Please consult with the Financial Aid office prior to any change to determine any possible impact on your aid.
- Concentration changes (i.e. HVAC program change from Commercial Refrigeration to Major Appliance).
- Degree/certificate level changes (i.e. Associate of Technology to Certificate of Technology)
- Changing to a higher level can be submitted at any time.
- Changing to a lower level must be completed by the 50% completion point of the program.
- Division changes (i.e. daytime to evening program changes).
- Payment deadlines and arrangements – refer to Business Office
- July 1st – Fall semester deadline
- December 1st – Spring semester deadline
- April 1st – Summer semester deadline
Contact Change Form
- Complete this form to update your address, e-mail address and phone number.
Personal Information Change Form
- Complete this form to update your legal name, preferred name, birthdate, social security number, gender, and race and ethnicity records.
Release of Information Form
- Complete this form to authorize or deny the release of your information to another individual as stated in the federal Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Program and Registration Change Form
- Complete this form for registration changes, program changes (degree, major, concentration) or to withdraw from the college.
Transcript Request Form
- Current students can obtain unofficial transcript copies on their InsideRanken.org account.
- Complete the request form for official transcripts along with your payment details. Price details available once you select the delivery options through National Clearinghouse. Fee is $10.00 per transcript plus a surcharge fee by the Clearinghouse.
- Transcript legend
Diploma Replacement Form
- Complete this form and $35 payment for a replacement diploma. Allow four weeks for delivery.
Verifications, Certifications, and Reporting
Enrollment and Graduation Verifications
- Ranken Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Ranken Technical College will no longer complete enrollment or degree verifications on campus or via phone.
- The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
- National Student Clearinghouse,
- 2300 Dulles Stations Boulevard, Suite 300,
- Herndon, VA 20171
- Additional information about Veteran benefits and information is located here.
Reporting Academic Data
- Contact the Registrar’s Office for reporting any of the following academic data.
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System)
- NSC (National Student Clearinghouse)
- NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements)
- MDHE (Missouri Department of Higher Education)
- ETPS (Eligible Training Provider System)/WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Vocational Rehabilitations