Ready to start your journey to a successful, well-paying career with an education from Ranken Technical College? Take the first step today and start your application.
You can begin the application process at any time during the year. All materials are due one week before the semester begins, but don’t wait until the last minute – classes fill up fast!
If you’re ready to apply to Ranken, you’ll need to:
Fill out an application
Pay the $95 registration fee (for some programs)
Submit these materials:
- Your official high school transcript, a copy of your high school diploma, or your HiSET/GED certificate
- Your official college transcripts, if you’ve completed any college coursework and would like to attempt to transfer any general education credits.
Meet with a Ranken admissions counselor (highly recommended)
Need More Info?
Want to learn more about what you need to apply to Ranken? Visit our resources and information page. If you have any questions, talk to one of our Admissions counselors here.
- Want to Visit Campus?
Transferring to Ranken?
If you’re currently enrolled at another college or university, but it’s not meeting your needs or expectations, find out how simple it can be to transfer to Ranken. Learn more here.
If you’ve already applied to Ranken, contact Admissions for status and additional information don’t miss a step between applying and going to your first class! View the Admissions Page for enrollment steps and important dates.
- Planning to Live on Campus?
Summer semester begins:
- Evening & Online Classes – May 9, 2022
- Day Classes – June 1, 2022
Fall semester begins:
- August 22, 2022
Scholarship application period:
- April 1, 2022 – First day to submit scholarship applications
- June 1, 2022 – Last day to submit scholarship applications
- Find more information about scholarships here