Ready to start your journey to a successful, well-paying career with an education from Ranken Technical College? Take the first step today and start your application.
You can begin the application process at any time during the year. All materials are due one week before the semester begins, but don’t wait until the last minute – classes fill up fast!
If you’re ready to apply to Ranken, you’ll need to:
Fill out an application
Pay the $95 registration fee (for some programs)
Submit these materials:
- Your official high school transcript, a copy of your high school diploma, or your HiSET/GED certificate
- Your official college transcripts, if you’ve completed any college coursework and would like to attempt to transfer any general education credits.
Meet with a Ranken admissions counselor (highly recommended)
Apply Online Print and Mail (Day Classes) Print and Mail (Evening Classes)
Need More Info?
Want to learn more about what you need to apply to Ranken? Visit our resources and information page. If you have any questions, talk to one of our Admissions counselors here.
Want to Visit Campus?
If you’re not quite ready to fill out your application, check out Ranken in person at one of our upcoming events. You can also schedule a more personalized visit by booking a tour here.
Transferring to Ranken?
If you’re currently enrolled at another college or university, but it’s not meeting your needs or expectations, find out how simple it can be to transfer to Ranken. Learn more here.
If you’ve already applied to Ranken, contact Admissions for status and additional information don’t miss a step between applying and going to your first class! View the Admissions Page for enrollment steps and important dates.
Planning to Live on Campus?
If you’re thinking about living on campus in Ranken’s dorm, learn more here or fill out your housing application.
Spring 2022-23 Semester
- Enrollment deadline: January 2, 2023
- Classes begin: January 11, 2023
Summer 2022-23 Semester
- Enrollment deadline: May 3, 2023 (Online/Evening Classes) / May 29, 2023 (Day Classes)
- Classes begin: May 15, 2023 (Online/Evening Classes) / June 7, 2023 (Day Classes)
Fall 2023-24 Semester
- Enrollment deadline: August 16, 2023
- Classes begin: August 28, 2023
Scholarship application period:
- April 1, 2023 – First day to submit scholarship applications
- June 1, 2023 – Last day to submit scholarship applications
- Find more information about scholarships here