1. Take a tour of one of our three locations here:
- Ranken St. Louis
- Ranken West – Wentzville
- Ranken Southeast – Perryville
2. Explore program options, cost sheets, and start dates with your counselor.
3. Review policies and enrollment materials here.
4. Submit your online application here.
5. Check your email for confirmation of your Student ID.
6. Pay the $95 registration fee to secure your spot here.
7. Submit required documents and forms:
8. Fill out your FAFSA for the upcoming school year – Instructions here.
9. Apply for housing if you plan to live on campus here.
10. Pay your tuition, set up a payment plan (instructions here), or have Financial Aid in order with the Business Office.
11. Welcome to Ranken!
Meet Your Team
Frank Miller – Dean of Enrollment Management
Amy Orf – Financial Aid Coordinator
Shannon Agnew – Administrative Assistant
Cheryl Werkmann – Data Specialist
Mike Mays – Admissions Coordinator (St. Louis)
Ean Bevel – Admissions Recruiter/Advisor (BSAM)
Jae Sparks – Admissions Counselor
Jasmine Miller – Admissions Counselor
Jerry Foreman – Admissions Counselor (St. Louis Automotive)
Jeff Pankey – Outside Admissions Counselor (Automotive)
Natalie Steinacher – Outside Admissions Counselor (St. Louis, Northern IL)
Perryville & Wentzville
Becky Mercurio – Admissions Coordinator (Perryville)
Patrick Glynn – Admissions Counselor (Wentzville)
Brandon Fann – Outside Admissions Counselor (Northern MO, IA)
Connie Gates – Outside Admissions Counselor (Southwest MO, KS, AR, OK)