1. Take a tour of one of our four locations here:
- Ranken St. Louis
- Ranken West – Troy & Wentzville
- Ranken Southeast – Perryville
3. Review policies and enrollment materials here.
4. Submit your online application here.
5. Check your email for confirmation of your Student ID.
6. Pay the $95 registration fee to secure your spot here.
7. Submit required documents and forms:
- High school diploma, transcript, or HiSET/GED here
8. Fill out your FAFSA for the upcoming school year – Instructions here.
9. Apply for housing if you plan to live on campus here.
10. Pay your tuition, set up a payment plan (instructions here), or have Financial Aid in order with the Business Office.
11. Welcome to Ranken!
Meet Your Team
Frank Miller – Dean of Enrollment Management
Amy Orf – Financial Aid Coordinator
Bren Neely – Administrative Support Specialist
Matt Stroehmer – Administrative Support Specialist
Cheryl Werkmann – Marketing & Data Specialist
Mike Mays – Admissions Coordinator (St. Louis)
Jae Sparks – Admissions Counselor
Jerry Foreman – Admissions Counselor (St. Louis Automotive)
Jeff Pankey – Outside Admissions Counselor (Automotive)
Tim Dilbeck – Outside Admissions Counselor (South St. Louis, Southern IL)
Ranken Southeast (Perryville) & Ranken West (Wentzville/Troy)
Patrick Glynn – Admissions Counselor (Wentzville)
Leah Story – Admissions Counselor (Troy)
Garrett Redden – Outside Admissions Counselor (West St. Louis, Central MO)
Becky Mercurio – Admissions Coordinator (Perryville)
James Zickfield – Outside Admissions Counselor (Southeast MO)