Ranken Technical College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Ranken Technical College is approved to accept students under the following educational programs:
Ranken Technical College ensures quality of education by aligning our curriculum to standards set forth by national certifying agencies and obtaining accreditation in those areas of study.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) (www.acbsp.org)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Management (Accredited and in good standing)
National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) (www.nims-skills.org)
- Precision Machining Technology program (Accredited and in good standing)
Automotive Service Excellence (www.ase.com)
- Automotive Maintenance Technology (St. Louis Location)
- Automotive Maintenance Technology (Wentzville Location)
- Automotive Collision Repair Technology
- Ford ASSET Certified Dealer Technician Program
- GM ASSEP Certified Dealer Technician Program
- Toyota T-TEN Certified Dealer Technician Program
- Honda PACT Certified Dealer Technician Program