All visitors to campus should check in at designated security booths. You will be directed where to park.
How to Obtain a Parking Permit (Students, Staff and Faculty)
For those wishing to obtain a new parking permit, or replace a parking permit, please contact the Department of Public Safety at (314) 286-3300, or visit their offices in Walker Hall
For safety and security reasons, it is necessary to have parking regulations. Everyone must abide by the following guidelines:
- All vehicles parked on campus must have a current and approved parking permit prominently displayed. The parking permit must remain visible during the entire time that the vehicle is parked on campus. At the beginning of each semester, there will be a three week grace period during which the students will be reminded to acquire and/or display their parking permit. After the grace period, no vehicles will be allowed to park on campus without a parking permit properly displayed. Parking permits are issued by the Department of Public Safety, which is located in Walker Hall.
- Visitor parking spots are only for visitors.
- Designated handicap parking spaces are for the exclusive use of vehicles displaying handicap hang-tags or disabled license plates.
- Double parking is not allowed.
- Any vehicle on campus must be parked in the appropriate parking lot. If a parking lot has been assigned to you, you must use your assigned lot.
- Blocking or partially blocking any roadways on campus is not allowed. For safety reasons, there must remain enough room for any emergency vehicle to pass through at all times.
- Parking in any area that is not designated as a parking space is prohibited unless specifically directed by campus security or other faculty/staff member.
- Violations of any of the vehicle regulations will result in the issuance of a violation.