The Registrar’s office provides many important services to current and former Ranken students.
- Registration changes and deadlines
- Program changes. Refer to Catalog for program requirements.
- Transfer credit evaluation
- Enrollment and degree verifications
- Grades, GPA, and academic standing inquiries
- Official transcripts
- Graduation evaluations
- Diplomas and replacements
- Academic records, personal information changes
- FERPA and release of information authorization
- Academic polices – refer to Student Handbook for details on grades, attendance, add/drop deadlines, graduation
- Veteran’s certification
Monday through Thursday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
St. Louis Campus, Finney Building, 1st Floor
Main entrance in the bridge between Finney and Cook.
Telephone: (314) 286-3660
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: 4431 Finney Ave., St. Louis, MO 63113
Fax: (314) 286-3309
Official Transcript Request
Please submit the transcript request form along with your payment details. Price details available once you select the delivery options through National Clearinghouse. Fee is $10.00 per transcript plus a surcharge fee by the Clearinghouse.
Program and Registration Changes
Complete this form to initiate changes to registration or program information.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Ranken Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
• National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Stations Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Ranken Technical College will no longer complete enrollment or degree verifications on campus or via phone.
Ranken Technical College has established the “President’s List” to recognize the academic achievement of students. This list is published at the end of each semester and is available in the Registrar’s office.
To be eligible for this honor, students must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed at least six credit hours
- Received no final grade of D, F or WF in the awarding semester
- Earned a 3.75 grade point average for the semester
Petition to Graduate
Submit this online form if you are attending your last semester and will complete all program requirements.
Ranken awards Latin honors as follows:
- 3.5 – Cum Laude
- 3.75 – Magna Cum Laude
- 3.9 – Summa Cum Laude
The listing of graduates, degrees, and academic honors for Ranken’s graduation ceremony is preliminary and subject to final degree requirement evaluation by the Registrar’s office.
For purposes of the graduation ceremony, Latin honors will be calculated by the Registrar’s office as of the 40th day of the student’s final semester.
For diploma and transcript purposes, Latin honors will be calculated after final degree audits are complete.
Click here to submit your diploma replacement request for $35 fee.
Address Change Contact Info
Complete this online form to notify the Office of the Registrar of changes to your mailing address, phone number or email address.
Release of Information Authorization
Complete this form to authorize or deny the release of directory information.
Personal Information Changes
Complete this form to update your name (legal and preferred), Social Security Number, birthdate, gender, and race and ethnicity.