What is the Jeanne Clery Act?
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) is a federal mandate requiring all institutions of higher education (IHEs) that participate in the federal student financial aid program to disclose information about crime on their campuses and in the surrounding communities. The Clery Act affects virtually all public and private IHEs and is enforced by the U.S. Department of Education (ED).
- A Message from the Director of Public Safety
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Jeanne Clery Campus Security Act (CSA)
- Campus Security Authority Reporting Form
- How to Report a Crime on Campus
- Services Provided
- Campus Safety Programs/Crime Prevention
- Sign Up for Emergency Notifications
- Parking Regulations and Permits
- Public Safety