- About the Campus
- Contact Us
- Educational Philosophy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Jobs at Ranken
- Mission, Purpose and Values
- News and Publications
- Our President and Board
- Ranken in the Community
- Career Services
The Career Services office, located in the Finney building on Ranken's campus, coordinates and provides expertise, activities and information designed to assist students in their successful development of self-realized career goals and competitive job search.
Our office serves the following objectives:
- Assist students in determining their career goals.
- Assist students in their exploration of, participation in, and critical evaluation of experimental learning opportunities such as internships, job shadows, volunteer opportunities and employment while in college.
- Assist students in their learning of and application of skills for successful engagement of the job search and or continuing education application process.
- Career advising
- Resume writing
- Interviewing skills
eRecruiting online database (If you have not used eRecruiting before, or are having difficulty accessing the site, please contact the career services office at Ranken via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
(314) 286-3665. Traditional job postings may also be placed at Ranken by contacting this office.)
- Annual Job Fairs
- Additional employment resources
- Lifetime job placement
In addition, Ranken offers lifetime placement services to its graduates, who can return to the college's placement center at any time to explore new opportunities with local and national employers. This placement service invites local and national employers to register their job opportunities and their precise needs for skilled and technical personnel. An additional tool, Experience Erecruiting, provides Web-based distribution of resumes to interested employers.
Connecting students and alumni to career opportunities, Experience eRecruiting is a Web-based resume creation and distribution tool. With Experience eRecruiting, students and alumni can create and edit their resumes, then post them on the Placement Office database. With this database, employers can view the resume and our office can help facilitate the career search by referring students' resumes to different companies. All students have the opportunity to register for this service in the Career Services office.
Phone: (314) 286-4817/3665
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed for scheduled holidays and special all-campus events.