Spring ’22-23 sessions will be held December 5-7. RSVP for your session today!
All first-time day program students are required to attend New Student Prep.
This mandatory virtual introduction to Ranken’s student resources and expectations is designed to enhance your college experience. Please click on your division’s event link below, or speak with your Admissions Counselor to help confirm your attendance for your Online New Student Prep session.
New Student Prep will be taken once, before the start of your first semester at Ranken. Evening students and Returning students do not need to sign up for a session.
Students will attend their assigned session based on their campus and division. Sessions are as follows:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2022 – St. Louis Construction, Manufacturing, and I.T. Programs
- CONSTRUCTION: Architecture, Carpentry, HVAC, Major Appliance, Plumbing
- MANUFACTURING: Fabrication & Welding, Facilities Technology, Industrial Technology, Precision Machining, Stationary Engineering
- I.T.: App & Web Development, Computer Networking, Information Technology
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2022 – St. Louis Automotive and Electrical Programs
- ELECTRICAL: Alarm Systems, Control Systems, Electrical Automation, Electrical Systems Design, Electrical Construction Design & Management
- AUTOMOTIVE: Collision Repair, Automotive Maintenance, Certified Dealership, Pro Tech, Fleet Management, High Performance Racing
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2022 – All Ranken West and Ranken Southeast Programs and Divisions
- All Divisions/Programs
SPRING ’22-23 SESSION RECORDINGS
Each session will be recorded and will be accessible here when recordings become available.