Ranken will host MFG Day events throughout the month of October. We hope you can join us!
Launched annually on the first Friday in October with events that continue nationwide throughout the month, MFG Day helps show the reality of modern manufacturing careers by encouraging thousands of companies and educational institutions around the nation to open their doors to students, parents, teachers and community leaders. MFG Day empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges so they can help their communities and future generations thrive.
Ranken will be hosting MFG Day events on the following dates:
- Friday, October 7 – Ranken St. Louis
- Tuesday, October 25 – Ranken Southeast (Perryville)
- Friday, October 28 – Ranken West (Troy)
From 9am to 1pm Ranken’s Manufacturing Division will open its doors for MFG Day, a nationwide celebration of modern manufacturing. MFG Day is intended to address common misconceptions about manufacturing by giving the manufacturing industry an opportunity to open their doors and show what manufacturing is — and what it isn’t.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet representatives from local manufacturers. Companies in attendance will be announced at a later date. Some will even be offering tours of their own facilities following the event.
- Visit Ranken Technical College’s manufacturing departments –
- Learn about career opportunities in the manufacturing industry
Attendees may include groups of students and teachers from local high schools, current Ranken students, Ranken alumni and representatives from area manufacturing facilities.