Department Tutors and Tutors/Lab Assistants are Needed Immediately!
Tutors/Lab Assistants may be students majoring in any field as long as they have Bs or better in their major and General Education classes.
Department Tutors in the following majors are needed immediately:
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Building Systems Engineering Technology
- Electrical — particularly Electrical Systems Design Technology
- Information Technology — particularly Network and Database Administration
Benefits of working for the Student Success Center (SSC):
- PAID positions
- Work on campus and avoid commuting to your job
- Keep your knowledge and skills sharp
- Looks great on a resume
- Bs or better in all major classes (Bs or better required in General Education classes for SSC Tutor/Lab Assistant positions as well)
- Completed application submitted as soon as possible (available in the SSC and on Inside Ranken)
Students willing to work in the summer and who are NOT taking summer major classes are especially needed as soon as possible!
To learn more, contact the Student Success Center.
Phone: (314) 286-3687
Email: [email protected]
Location: The Student Success Center is located on the second floor of Finney and stretches across the second level of the bridge to the Gray Building.