Are you interested in automotive airbrushing and custom painting? Ranken Technical College’s spring Airbrush and Custom Paint course is now open for registration. Instructor Mike Cisler of Hammerwerks has many years of custom painting experience, and has been highlighted in several popular magazines.
In this course, students will learn:
- Worker protection and personal safety relative to the custom painting industry
- Custom pointing, airbrushing and the use of custom topcoats
- How to properly use airbrushes and other specialized equipment used in custom painting
- The proper application of the House of Kolor product line
- The foundation and layering of high film painting, including Kwikure primers, Ko-Seal sealers, Shimrin base colors, Kosmic Kandy colors, flakes, pearls, clear coats and more.
Schedule: Feb. 22, 2016 through May 18, 2016. Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Location: Room R11, Ranken Technical College, 4431 Finney Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63113
Cost: $850.00. Books and materials are included.
Credit: This course is not offered for college credit.
Preferred Prerequisite: Students should have taken a refinishing class or be currently enrolled in an automotive painting class.
For more information, contact:
Automotive Collision Instructor