- How can I join the Alumni Association?
Once you graduate from a Ranken day or continuing education program you are considered to be a member. Upon graduation you will receive a welcome letter detailing the benefits and activities associated with the Ranken Alumni Association.
- Are there any dues involved with the Alumni Association?
No, membership is free to all alumni.
- How do I get a copy of my transcripts?
- I would like to connect with my former classmates. Is there an Alumni Directory?
The Ranken Alumni Directory is updated every five years. It is important that you keep the Alumni Office and Records Staff up to date with all your contact information so that you are notified and listed in each book.
- I graduated from Ranken several years ago and am looking for a new job. Can I still receive job placement services?
Yes, our Career Services Department provides lifetime job placement for all Ranken graduates. For assistance, contact the office of Career Services.
- How can I begin receiving alumni mailings?
Submit your updated information here. Your address will be updated on the Ranken alumni mailing list and you will begin receiving regular updates.
- Why Choose Technical Education?
- Why Choose Ranken?
- Find Your Career Path
- All Degrees and Certificates
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Management (BSAM)
- Advanced and Continuing Education
- Course Catalog
- Apply to Ranken
- Tuition & Financial Aid