To kick off the 2018-2019 school year, all incoming Ranken students are required to attend New Student Orientation. The purpose of this mandatory event is to ensure that our incoming students are prepared to begin class this fall. This event is intended to adress any final details on the admissions checklist such as transcripts, diplomas, financial aid, testing, and registration fees. Students may also acquire their Ranken One Card, parking pass, required uniform and explore campus while they are here.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the first session begins at 9 a.m.
Friday, July 27, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Ranken St. Louis
4431 Finney Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63113
8:30 – 9 a.m. Check-in
9 – 9:15 a.m. Welcome by Executive Vice President, Don Pohl
9:15 – 11:15 a.m. Meet with:
- Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Student Success
- Business Office
- Public Safety
- Uniform Company
At this time, guests will also have an opportunity to explore campus.
If you have not done the below steps, please complete or bring the following with you:
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at (314) 286-4878 to find out what you need to complete your financial aid
- Contact LaTrina Rogers at (314) 286-4824 to obtain a housing application if needed
- Contact the Business Office at (314) 286-4869 to pay the $95 Registration fee, $150 housing deposit, or tuition payments
- A copy of your high school and previous college diploma
- Official high school transcripts
- License plate number for your car (to get a parking pass)
- Credit card, checkbook, or cash (to order uniforms)
If you plan on attending and are interested in staying in the dorms the night before, please contact LaTrina Rogers at 314-286-4824 or via email at [email protected] Space is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Pankey at (314) 240-0039 or Jerry Foreman at (314) 449-2032
Register to attend the Certified Dealership New Student Orientation in St. Louis on Friday, July 27: