Helping Your Employees Work Smarter With Up-to-date Job Training
Since 1907, businesses in the St. Louis region have relied on Ranken Technical College to provide necessary training to their employees. From customized workforce development training programs to certification and pre-employment testing, Ranken’s Workforce Development Services (WDS) program provides the hands-on learning and professional development that will increase a company’s productivity and worker retention through the latest high-tech skills and industry knowledge.
Training Excellence Customized for Your Industry
WDS offers an efficient and effective way for businesses to measure and strengthen employee’s performances, proficiencies and skill sets in a variety of technical industries. All WDS training can be tailored to your organization’s needs.
Ranken will provide a comprehensive assessment for your company and vendors in order to determine the necessary curriculum for a customized program. Ranken’s flexibility in training means that, depending on your unique situation, the WDS program can be held at your location or at Ranken’s state-of-the-art facilities.
Hands-On Experience Delivered by Knowledgeable Instructors
Ranken’s formula for success has contributed to its long-standing reputation of excellence throughout the community and workforce. WDS students receive the benefits of hands-on instruction and training by instructors who are certified in the latest technology and educational information.
Our instructors are long-term industry professionals who offer a tremendous depth of experience and knowledge in their fields. They bring their real-world, professional experiences to the classroom to provide a knowledgeable industry perception to students.
Succeed with Our Knowledge
Our programs are designed to help your company remain competitive in a world where technology is constantly evolving. Ranken has up-to-date expertise in the following technological areas:
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Maintenance
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Test Preparation
- Backflow Prevention
- Computer Networking
- Control Systems Technology
- Industrial Electricity/Electronics
- Industrial Maintenance
- Industrial Troubleshooting
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Millwright and Rigging
- Motor Controls
- Power Plant Operations
- Pre-Employment/Skills Evaluation Testing
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Precision Machining
- Variable Frequency Drives
Employment Testing Services
The Employment Testing Services program was developed to help organizations find the most qualified candidates for their professional environment. Employees are an investment for every organization. It is essential for businesses to hire the best applicants for future success, retention and promotion. We offer assessments for measuring basic skills in areas such as math, problem solving, spatial relations, mechanical aptitude and other technical skills.
Ranken provides one-time testing sessions that can be offered Monday through Saturday. The results will be evaluated and provided to employers confidentially in a timely manner. Ongoing testing is available upon request.
Licensing and Certifications
Ranken has the authority to offer the following professional licenses and certifications:
- American Welding Certifications:
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification:
- Refrigeration Handling
- Missouri State Certification:
- American Society of Sanitary Engineers (ASSE) Backflow Testing
- Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR Certification):
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- Computer/Networking Certifications:
- A+ Certification
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Advanced Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
For more information please contact the Ranken Continuing Education department at (314) 286-3670 or our corporate account executive at (314) 286-3640.