All textbooks must be purchased online. You can find new and used textbooks online from MBS Direct on Inside Ranken. Required tools and other materials are issued by the campus bookstore, located on the ground floor of the Finney building.
(This proccess differs slightly for Ranken Wentzville students, and their process will be explained to them at orientation.)
Students must ensure that they have their semester schedule in place and that their Financial Aid is complete prior to purchasing materials. If you are approved for Financial Aid assistance for books, MBS Direct will send a Voucher ID to your Inside Ranken email account to be used at login.
What You’ll Need
- Gold authorized schedule
- Financial Aid voucher number, credit card or PayPal account
Ordering Books Through MBS Direct
- Go to InsideRanken.org and click on the “Bookstore” tab and click on the button on the bottom of the page.
- Choose the “Order Your Books” icon on the new window (make sure to disable your pop-up blocker).
- Select your payment method on the following page. Note: If you are paying for books on your own, or your financial aid will not cover all of your book costs, choose the option to pay with a credit card or PayPal.
- On the following page, choose your courses based on the semester schedule you received from Academic Advising.
- Once you have selected your courses, click “continue”. You may then review your order and see details of each textbook.
Please allow 2-3 days for the shipment of your order.