Many of our students tell us that the moment they decided to choose Ranken happened when they visited our campus for a tour. Come see for yourself what makes Ranken professional grade.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, and we’ll follow up with you to plan your campus visit.
Fall semester begins:
- Aug. 3, 2016 – Automotive Import Technology program
- Aug. 24, 2016 – Most day/evening programs
- Aug. 29, 2016 – Bachelor of Science in Applied Management program
- Sept. 28, 2016 – Automotive Import Technology program
Spring semester begins:
- Jan. 9, 2017 – All programs
Summer semester begins:
- May 10, 2017 – Day programs (St. Louis) and evening programs (Monday/Wednesday)
- May 15, 2017 – Day programs (Wentzville) and Bachelor of Science in Applied Management program
- May 16, 2017 – Evening programs (Tuesday/Thursday)