Ready to start your journey to a successful, well-paying career with an education from Ranken Technical College? Take the first step today and start your application.
You can begin the application process at any time during the year. All materials are due one week before the semester begins, but don’t wait until the last minute – classes fill up fast!
Note: Our online application system is temporarily down for updates. It will be available again on Tuesday, April 25th. Please contact our Admissions department if you need assistance: email@example.com or (314) 286-3638.
If you’re ready to apply to Ranken, you’ll need to:
Fill out an application
Pay the $95 registration fee (for some programs)
Submit these materials:
- Your official high school transcript
- Your ACT or SAT scores, if available
- A copy of your high school diploma or HiSET/GED certificate
- Your official college transcripts, if you’ve completed any college coursework
Meet with a Ranken admissions counselor (highly recommended)
Need More Info?
Want to learn more about what you need to apply to Ranken? Visit our resources and information page. If you have any questions, talk to one of our Admissions counselors here.
Want to Visit Campus?
If you’re not quite ready to fill out your application, check out Ranken in person at one of our upcoming events. You’ll have the opportunity to tour campus, meet your future instructors and learn more about how Ranken helps its students launch their career.
Transferring to Ranken?
If you’re currently enrolled at another college or university, but it’s not meeting your needs or expectations, find out how simple it can be to transfer to Ranken. Learn more here.
If you’ve already applied to Ranken, download our application checklist to make sure you don’t miss a step between applying and going to your first class! It guides you step-by-step through the process.
- Planning to Live on Campus?
Spring semester begins:
- Jan. 9, 2017 – All programs
Summer semester begins:
- May 15, 2017 – Wentzville location and Bachelor of Science in Applied Management program
- June 5, 2017 – St. Louis campus and Perryville location
- July 6, 2017 – Bachelor of Science in Applied Management program
Fall semester begins:
- Aug. 28, 2017 – All programs (all locations)